Hey there, my name’s Brittany and I’m so glad you stopped by!
I figured I’d start off this new blog of mine with a good ol’ introduction. Let’s start with 8 fun facts:
- First and foremost I’m a creative – by day a Senior Producer and in my spare time a photographer, designer and artist based in the Niagara region.
- Anyone who has worked with me will probably tell you that I lean more towards type A, meaning organization, process & efficiency are my thing (enneagram type 1, here).
- I have an adorable (adopted) cat named Mindy… she’s just the cutest!
- I tend to lead with quiet confidence while demonstrating commitment and passion in everything I do.
- A few pop culture favs: The Office, Jane the Virgin, Brooklyn Nine-Nine & Grey’s Anatomy.
- I’m an INFJ… and I love using tools like these to learn more about myself!
- Positivity and determination are two important traits for me. Life has a way of throwing curveballs at some of the most unideal times, but I’m a firm believer that attitude is everything!
- I’ve lived in both Toronto and Edinburgh, Scotland, but I’m back in Niagara – where I grew up – as there’s just something about this area that couldn’t keep me away.
As a 27-year-old who’s still trying to find their way in life – careers, relationships, and a soon-to-be house hunter (yikes!) – my goal is to document my experiences and tips as I do my best to figure it all out. And hopefully, somewhere along the way, you might find some of these meanderings helpful too.